Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Industry to 2026
DUBLIN, November 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Smart Kitchen Appliances Market Research Report by Product, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart kitchen appliances market size has been estimated at $18.51 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $21.29 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.34% to reach $43.60 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategy Window
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Smart Kitchen Appliances Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Customer Satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The competitive scenario provides an analysis of the prospects of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping abreast of business news and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and financing, and awards, recognition and expansion. All the news collected helps the vendor to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors, thus providing insights to improve the product and service.
Enterprise Usability Profiles
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global smart kitchen appliances market including AB Electrolux, Anova Culinary, Arovast Corporation (Cosori), HomeInc., BSH Hausgerate GmbH, Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation, Drop, Haier Group, Hamilton Beach, Hestan, iDevices, LLC, Instant Brands Inc., Kenmore, Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Miele & Cie. KG, Panasonic Corporation, Revolution Cooking, LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Tovala, Umbra, Uncommon Goods LLC, Whirlpool Corporation, WLabs., and Zwilling JA Henckels AG.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global smart kitchen appliances market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global smart kitchen appliances market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Kitchen Appliances Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global smart kitchen appliances market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global smart kitchen appliances market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increased disposable income and adoption of smart connected devices
5.2.2. Strong penetration of advanced technologies such as IoT and AI
5.2.3. Growing acceptance of smart kitchen appliances on a personal or commercial level
5.2.4. Consumer preferences for energy efficient kitchen appliances
5.3.1. Expensive compared to existing kitchen appliances
5.3.2. Reliable concern related to internet security protocols
5.4.1. Growing trend and attraction of smart homes in developed and developing economies
5.4.2. Advances in Freestanding Kitchen Appliances
5.5.1. Problems in home hub connectivity and apps
6. Smart Kitchen Appliances Market, By Product
6.2. Smart cookware and cooktops
6.3. Smart dishwashers
6.4. Smart ovens
6.5. Smart refrigerators
6.6. Smart scales and thermometers
7. Smart Kitchen Appliances Market, By Application
8. Americas Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. AB Electrolux
12.2. Culinary Anova
12.3. Arovast Corporation (Cosori)
12.5. BSH Hausgerate GmbH
12.6. Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation
12.8. Haier Group
12.9. Hamilton Beach
12.11. iDevices, LLC
12.12. Instant Marks Inc.
12.14. Koninklijke Philips NV
12.15. LG Electronics Inc.
12.16. Miele & Cie. KG
12.17. Panasonic Company
12.18. Kitchen Revolution, LLC
12.19. Robert Bosch GmbH
12.20. Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
12.23. Rare Goods LLC
12.24. Whirlpool Corporation
12:25 p.m. WLabs.
12.26. Zwilling JA Henckels AG
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ghg86s
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets