Office Assistant (Television) – Casual (full time) 3 months
Our client is a global sports TV group and they have a great opportunity to support their small team based in Sydney. This friendly but busy team needs help in the office and the tasks will include everything from answering the phone to helping the programming, marketing and finance team. The work will be varied and you will need to have good MS Office and Photoshop skills and have a helpful and proactive attitude.
Based in Sydney near Central Station, so close to transport. This role will start in June 2022 and will be for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Basic reception duties such as answering the phone and dealing with office visitors.
- Dealing with courier, couriers or freight services.
- Order and maintain office supplies as well as maintain a clean and tidy kitchen/dining room.
- Assist the marketing team with tasks as needed. Basic to intermediate use of Photoshop – searching and downloading images.
- Assist the programming team in data entry by regularly updating the electronic programming guides (EPGs) of the three sports channels.
- Assist the CFO with some basic account tasks such as bank deposits, petty cash management, bank postings and reconciliation, invoice entry, assisting with credit management for business sites.
- You may also assist the MD with certain administrative tasks from time to time.
- Not essential but useful if you like sports!
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with your current CV.